MKS SGen 32-bit 3D Printer Controller
MKS SGen is a powerful motherboard for 3D printers, designed by Makerbase Team.
It's based on ARM platform, uses 32-bit Cortex-M3 LPC1769 and runs Smoothieware firmware, which is good choice for big and high-end printers.
1. Use 32-bit Cortex-M3 LPC1769 main chip, with 120MHZ main frequency.
2. Use open source Smoothieware firmware.
3. Use high quality 4-layer PCB and special design for cooling.
4. Use special power chip that supports 12-24V Dc power input.
5. Support a variety of stepper drivers: A4988, DRV8825, TMC2208, TMC2100 and so on.
6. Support network function, then proceed remote control via IE Explorer.