Desktop pellet filament extruder
More than 5pcs, can make OEM.
Manual of Extruder Line II
Main Difference between Model A,B and C.
1, Extrude Speed:
A,B:Nylon,PLA ,ABS, PVA,PVA,PS and wood-plastic etc.
C:Nylon,PLA ,ABS, PVA,PVA,PS and wood-plastic etc.(Normal Temperature type),PEEK, PEI etc (High temperature more)
C:Below 320℃（max 600℃ need customizing)
5, Biggest size of applied partical
1. Extrude Speed: 300mm/min~650mm/min
2. Diameter: 1.75mm and 3.00mm( 2 nozzles)
3. Adapt material: PLA ,ABS, PVA and wood-plastic etc.
4. Working temperature: below 300℃
5. Temperature control accuracy: +/- 1 ℃
6. Power: 150W
7. Power Supply:220V AC,50 or 60Hz(110VAC,50Hz to be customized)
8. Size: 502x135x252（mm）
1. Simple and beautiful appearance
2. Multiple protection to ensure that equipment work with high reliability
3. Easy to operate
4. Special screw,high efficiency extrusion
5. Easy to clean the material cavity and change the nozzle.
6. Able to meet most of thermoplastic materials.
7. Able to color. It can meet your needs about the color and material of filament.
8. Air-cooling + self weight traction, making it more convenient and efficient.
Wellzoom Desktop pellet filament extruder(B)
A type improved, low power consumption, with speed control function
TEMPERRATURE RANGE：below 300℃
POWER SUPPLY：220V 50Hz（Customizable 110V 50Hz）
Desktop 3D Printing Filament Extrusion Line
Desktop extruder line is a tiny 3D supplies extrusion production line, it has a complete process which includes turning pellets into filaments, water-cooling and winding.
Desktop extruder is specifically designed for non-professional operators, especially for laboratories. The design is based on a simple concept. Simple operation panel can reduce the risk of misoperation; well-designed structure can effectively avoid scalding operator.
If you want to produce new composite material for experiment or produce in small quantities, Desktop extruder production line would be an ideal choice.
Desktop extruder lines include: Wellzoom C extruder, water-cooling tractor and auto winder.
Extrude Rate: 1800mm–2500mm/min
Adapt material:Nylon,PLA ,ABS, PVA,PVA,PS and wood-plastic etc.
Working temperature:below 320℃（max 600℃ need customizing）
Temperature zones: two temperature zones (Independent Control)
Accuracy of PID: +/- 1℃
Accuracy of filament: 1.75mm,+/-0.05; 3mm,+/-0.1
Power requirement: 220V,50Hz or 110V,50Hz
Diameter: 1.75mm and 3.00mm( 2 nozzles)
Desktop pellet filament extruder(C)
1. Simple appearance, easy to operate,
2. Easy to clean the material cavity and change the nozzle.
3. Special screw,high efficiency extrusion
4. Able to meet most of thermoplastic materials.
5. Able to modulate color. It can meet your needs about the color and material of filament.
6. Large-capacity hopper is transparent, you can easily monitor and add material
7. Dual-zone & independent temperature control can meet the requirement better to composite material.Preheat zone is for melting materials.Extrusion zone is for controlling extrusion temperature.
1. The use of a stepping motor, with a stable traction speed
2. Stepless speed
3. The water-cooling or forced air cooling (forced air cooling module needs to be purchased separately) can be selected.
1. Own control technique,use photoelectric switches to detect position.
2. Automatically match the extrusion speed of the extruder.
3. The arranging mechanism can arrange the filament in order.
Pellet Extrusion Line 1st Generation
Extruder Line II
Water-cooling tractor applied.
After more than two years, on the basis of the original product we have made a deep improvement. The second generation products - Desktop Extruder Line II were invented. They have the following advantages:
1.On-line measurement function. It provides a low-cost detection method to control the diameter of filament.
2.Redesigned auto winder. It’s more simple and reliable.
3.A variety of cooling combinations(can be chosen). Such as double sink cooling, forced air cooling & water cooling combination, air cooling, low temperature water cooling (15℃ below room temperature). They can adapt to different kinds of materials.
1. Stepping motor is used to ensure stable traction speed.
2. Stepless speed control.
3. On-line measurement function.
4. A variety of cooling combinations can be chosen. We can provide the best solution.